My Style: Pink Laced Short Set

My daughter called me and said, “hey mom, I bought you an outfit!” I started laughing immediately because I knew right away that it was going to be something out of the norm. In my child’s mind, she thinks we are the same age and that I can wear what she can wear, lawd! So when she brought me this outfit over, I was like…okay! I stood outside snapped a few pictures and headed right back in the house lol. She means well and I love her to pieces lol. It’s not something that I would normally wear but around my boo or just something to put on in the house would be ok.

I posted this on my ig account and people actually liked it, I was surprised. Some would say it’s not very age appropriate but what does that actually mean anyway. I wear what I want, when I want and I really don’t care what others think. I don’t think there is any limits when it comes to what someone wears, if it fits good and it makes me happy, then so be it! People will ALWAYS have something to say if you wear a mumu or if you wear a sexy outfit. Everyone has an opinion of what someone else should be doing or wearing, so still wear it lol! More pictures and where to find inside…

Location: My Spot

Hair & Makeup: Tyra In The City, OPI Strawberry Margarita polish

Short Set: Posh By V laced short set (sold out) white available

Photographer: Jasmine

The post My Style: Pink Laced Short Set appeared first on Talking With Tami.



from Talking With Tami https://ift.tt/2OZnwx2

Post a Comment

0 Comments