Brencia Brienville’s Book Club Launch/Luncheon

Sometimes when you meet someone you just click! That is exactly what happened when I met Brencia Brienville a few weeks back at another affair I attended. We sat next to each other and struck up a conversation. Come to find out, we had so much in common! She is a licensed Registered Nurse, Former Atlanta Falcons Cheerleader and recently divorced. We talked for hours about so many things and we genuinely enjoyed each others company.

She told me that she had just finished writing a new book called, The Light of My Shadows 10 Habits to Shine from The Inside Out and asked me if I would like to come out to her book club event for the launch. I was too excited to attend and everyone looked so lovely once I arrived. All the ladies looked amazing wearing different shades of yellow, Brencias’ favorite color. It was held at Cru Food & Wine Bar. We had a great time mingling, dining and listening to her read a snippet from the book and we all got to take one home for keepsakes. Check out a few snaps of the event inside and a fun video of Brencia promoting her new book, congrats again! Have a wonderful week everyone and be safe! 

About Brencia

Hi Shine-Seekers!! Born and raised in New Orleans, I experienced many gut-wrenching dark trials at an early age, some living me to escape with my life. But through faith and determination, my abundant life experiences have allowed me to navigate a life painted with a mixture of dark and light experiences. My dark experiences and valuable lessons learned have allowed me to write my first book, “The Light of My Shadows: 10 Habits to Shine from the Inside Out”.

I am a Master’s prepared Registered Professional Nurse, High School Hall of Fame Inductee, former Atlanta Falcons Cheerleader and Captain, Print Model, Professional Samba Dancer, Choreographer, and Author. I am an active member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc., and I love to serve my surrounding communities.
I am humbly documented in my accomplishments, having been featured in numerous magazines and articles such as Ebony Magazine, the Atlanta Journal Constitution, Bonheur Magazine, and Piedmont Clinic’s 2014 Value Report.

I currently reside in Atlanta, GA., where I enjoy fitness, dance, cooking, travel, and outdoor activities.

The post Brencia Brienville’s Book Club Launch/Luncheon appeared first on Talking With Tami.



from Talking With Tami https://ift.tt/33klwry

Post a Comment

0 Comments