Sweet Treats That I Adored At Disney Springs

While in Orlando, Florida my friend Jennifer and I stopped by Disney Springs just to do a little shopping and to check out all they had since mostly everything had reopened. I must say that I have never paid that much attention to all the sweet treats and Disney inspired confections that they had to offer to recently. I just usually go to the parks, eat some lunch and go on the rides and take photos of all the characters but this particular trip, I really started to pay attention to ALL the sweet treats that’s offered. Not only in the parks but at this huge shopping plaza as well. I had NO idea that they put so much effort in creating drooling instagram worthy creations and that’s when I started to take it more seriously.

After a quick google search and looking for certain tags online, it’s like HUGE deal with posting amazing shots of all the sweets that’s offered, I had NO idea! That’ when Jen and I started taking photos of treats that we bought. It’s like a whole community of Disney enthusiasts that love to see all the lovely desserts that are offered! We stopped by Goofy’s Candy Company and they had a whole lot of Here are a few snaps from what we had and I hope you enjoy your weekend, stay healthy and be safe!

 

Mickey Mouse chocolate covered apples with sprinkles

Mickey Mouse sprinkled rice crispy treat

Mickey Mouse sprinkled sugar cookie

Goofy Cupcake

Mickey Mouse chocolate covered apple with nuts

 

Goofy’s Candy Co.

1375 E Buena Vista Dr

Orlando, Florida 32821

The post Sweet Treats That I Adored At Disney Springs appeared first on Talking With Tami.



from Talking With Tami https://ift.tt/2FnDxvo

Post a Comment

0 Comments