It’s Officially FALL, Halloween And Ten Things!

Happy Fall guys! So much is going on and so many people are still sick due to the pandemic, I pray for EVERYONE to have a speedy recovery! It’s been chilly here in Atlanta and I even turned my heat on for the first time! My son Pootie LOVES this type of weather, I can’t stand it lol. It’s time to pull out the sweaters, boots and drink yummy warm drinks and stay snuggled up and watch movies indoors. I put together a list of things you may love and can find online, hope you like them as much as I do. From Fall recipes to cute outfits, there is something for everyone, stay safe and thanks for stopping by!

  • These are the cutest leggings I’ve ever seen and especially since it’s Halloween time, check them out at Fierce Pulse
  • Tie dye is all the rage, I have this Sunday sweatshirt dress, it’s super cute & comfy from Show Me Your MuMu
  •  I love hot cocoa, try this recipe at Half Baked Harvest looks delicious!
  • Looking for something to do with the family here in Atlanta? Try Fausett Farms where they have lots of sunflowers fields right now!
  • Hunter boots has some really nice styles right now
  • If you love rag dolls like me, please check out Old RagDoll Cupboard, her dolls are adorable!
  • It’s Halloween time, these MacKenzie-Child pumpkins are so cute!
  • Everyone loves to snuggle up with blanket and watch movies, pretty one from Rach Parcell 
  • Such a pretty lace Garden of Eden Glissenette Teddy from Savage Fenty!
  • My daughter gifted me with this fabulous Kate Spade Spencer east west crossbody, you know it had to be pink lol.
  • Bonus: For the best fresh fish try Farmers and Fisherman! They will deliver at your doorstep!

The post It’s Officially FALL, Halloween And Ten Things! appeared first on Talking With Tami.



from Talking With Tami https://ift.tt/3jpYPHL

Post a Comment

0 Comments