It’s December, Christmas Time And Ten Things

It’s December can you believe it? We have made it to another month geesh! I will be so glad when this year is OVER! I want to get back to normalcy so bad and I know we can do it but it’s going to take a lot of effort! The holidays are here and I noticed traffic picking up in my area because I live right by the biggest mall in the state! I have not been doing that much shopping mainly online lol. I found a few cute things for my family and friends.

My Christmas cards are done and ready to hit the mail and my tree is up! I have been a busy lil bee lol. Now, I just have to focus on actually wrapping everything that I have that has started to arrive at my doorstep. I found some last minute holiday finds that I think are super cute if you’re running out of gift ideas. Glad I got this post up now so that you still have time to get something, happy shopping and be safe!

Ten Things I LOVED! 

  • Adorable Hat & Scarf Set from Lane Bryant Multi-Color Marled Beanie With Pom Pom Lane Bryant Multi-Color Marled Scarf (seen in photos)
  • I’ve been lusting over stockings/tights for awhile now, cute ones at Fendi
  • Last minute gift idea for my nail polish lovers at OPI
  • I’m getting my Boogy Bear a ready-to-ride tricycle for Christmas he loves bikes, Walmart 
  • Maison Francis Kurkdjian has a new fragrance called, l’eau A la rose, it smells lovely!
  • It’s such a splurge but so fab, Versace I heart Baroque Bathrobe and it’s pink but comes in a variety of other colors.
  • Looking for an African American Doll try Barbie 
  • Family Pajamas are always fun, Shop Disney Mickey & Minnie Mouse holiday family sleepwear
  • Great Christmas album to download by Toni Braxton, Snowflakes on Apple Music
  • Magnificent holiday film to watch with the whole family, Jingle Jangle on Netflix 

The post It’s December, Christmas Time And Ten Things appeared first on Talking With Tami.



from Talking With Tami https://ift.tt/2VnlOZA

Post a Comment

0 Comments