The 2021 Chevrolet Silverado Crew RST Brings Back Teenage Memories

I have a few events coming up this week and I was dropped off this huge 2021 Chevrolet Silverado Crew RST. I can’t wait to share with you what I have coming up but when they delivered the vehicle to me, I instantly thought back to when I was a teenager in high school! I told my friends that I wanted to buy a pink pickup truck.

They thought I was crazy but I really loved big trucks back then and that has not changed at all! I always love sitting up high and being able to haul anything I wanted to. You guys may remember that my ex was a trucker and I would often help him drive and he also owned a Ford pickup truck as well. So I am very used to driving large trucks etc lol. I may look girly but I have a tomb boy side to me as well lol.

I really like this heavy duty truck, although it’s big, it’s very lightweight believe it or not. Very easy to maneuver, turn and backup. I also like the Northsky blue metallic color, I haven’t had a blue vehicle to write about in awhile. This truck was also built in Flint, Michigan. It’s a great vehicle to have for work if you’re in construction. Here are a list of some specs that the pickup truck has, starts at $55,000. Thanks to Prestige Auto US for the vehicle!

  • 10-speed automatic transmission
  • 4-wheel antilock disk brakes
  • 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine
  • Electric Power Steering
  • 10-way power driver seat with power lumbar
  • 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot capable
  • 6 airbags
  • Assist handles
  • Bed View Camera
  • Front and Rear Park Assist
  • HD Rear Vision Camera
  • HD Surround Vision
  • Heated driver and front Outboard passenger seats
  • Heated steering wheel
  • Keyless Open and Start

You can visit the site to see all the features here 

 

 

The post The 2021 Chevrolet Silverado Crew RST Brings Back Teenage Memories appeared first on Talking With Tami.



from Talking With Tami https://ift.tt/3qKWHxw

Post a Comment

0 Comments