Best Mother’s Day Ever!

I had the most beautiful and memorable Mother’s Day ever and I will never forget it! I woke up to a text message from my daughter sending me a cash app that I was so grateful for. Then later my son presented me with a book that I had been wanting called, Brown Bohemians: Honoring the Light and Magic of Our Creative Community. I wanted this to add to my collection of coffee table books. Then I was off to brunch with my daughter and when I arrived to her house, she had a slew of gifts waiting for me and I was blown away!

She surprised me and I started to cry because I thought the money she sent me was enough, that girl I tell yah! We headed to Buckhead to a new hot spot for brunch called, Toast on Lenox. After waiting like what seemed forever, we finally were seated and I must say, the food was worth the wait! It was a warm and sunny day out and I got to see another year with my family! I am forever grateful for being able to see my kids and my lil grandson and spend quality time with them, plus the lil extra gifts just made my day perfect! I hope you had a nice day with your family, check out the snaps inside…stay safe everyone!

Tyra’s Mother’s Day Gift Box From Cheesecaked 

My Mother’s Day Gift Items: 

Maison Francis Kurkdjian Anouche Scented Candle

Dolce & Gabbana Dauphine calfskin mini bag with rhinestone-detailed DG logo

Rose Forever Essential Ecuador Pearl Pink

 

Toast On Lenox

2770 Lenox Rd NE Suite B1

Atlanta, Ga 30324

404-748-4594

The post Best Mother’s Day Ever! appeared first on Talking With Tami.



from Talking With Tami https://ift.tt/2RbBvEB

Post a Comment

0 Comments