Valentine’s Day Gift Guide For The Prissy Girl

Valentine’s Day is my favorite holiday! I just love the idea of it plus it means LOVE! It all started with me when I was a young girl and my mom would make gift baskets for my sister and I. That’s when I carried on the tradition with my own family. And do you know that my kids still expect a Valentine’s Day gift till this day lol! Its so annoying but cute and they’re good and grown lol!

I’ve always loved heart-shaped things and if you’ve ever noticed, I’ve always worn a heart-shaped diamond necklace. My daughter and I love hearts and she has several heart-shaped tattoos. I put together a Valentine’s Day gift guide for you inside. If you plan on staying home and just watching Netflix or going out for a romantic date, to hanging out with your girlfriends, there is something for you, I hope you enjoy!

 

The post Valentine’s Day Gift Guide For The Prissy Girl appeared first on Talking With Tami.



from Talking With Tami https://ift.tt/3o2JmBP

Post a Comment

0 Comments