Our 90’s Styled Airbnb In Denver, Co

During our family trip to Denver Colorado, we stayed at a very nice Airbnb. I liked the feel of it and the layout because it reminded me of my first house I bought back in my hometown of Cleveland, Ohio. The brick-style ranch was almost identical to my house lol! It was a 90’s themed style brick ranch.

12 minutes from downtown Denver this rustic Colorado home with a Volleyball court & 90’s themed lower level is sure to make your visit unique and fun with tons of instagramable areas making this space extremely family friendly.

With easy access to I-25, this 4 bedroom 2 bath home boasts lighting fast gigabit internet, a vast amount of parking, fire pit, corn hole, beer pong, connect 4 & 2 full kitchens. So much to do in safe area! Take a peek inside of the fun Airbnb and if you’re ever in the area, you have to book with them!

 

The post Our 90’s Styled Airbnb In Denver, Co appeared first on Talking With Tami.



from Talking With Tami https://ift.tt/vHB9IGW

Post a Comment

0 Comments