My Style: Ziggy Black Camo Leggings

The other day I ran over to my daughters house to play with my grandbaby and I grabbed this camo leggings. Little did I know that these would be the softest and most comfortable leggings that I’ve ever known! I just wasn’t expecting the fit and comfort in them and now they are my go to leggings for now! You can wear them out for a walk, run, to the mall, grocery shopping just about anywhere lol. Dress them up with a cute cardigan, tee shirt or sweater they can be so cute for any occasion!

These Ziggy Black Camo Leggings are made for moving! The poly spandex leggings feature an athletic fit. These leggings are high waisted, making them super flattering. The leggings also feature a custom print. The inseam on these leggings measures approximately 25″ on size small.

More pics inside and where to find….

Location: Buckhead, Ga

Hair & Makeup: Me

Top: Old

Leggings: Mudpie Ziggy Black Camo Leggings

Photographer: Me & Tyra

The post My Style: Ziggy Black Camo Leggings appeared first on Talking With Tami.



from Talking With Tami https://ift.tt/9RTHPVQ

Post a Comment

0 Comments