My Style: Paramidonna One-Piece Naomi Papaya Swimsuit

My grandson saw that the sun was out yesterday and begged me to go to the pool! I was not really in the mood but quickly changed my mind once I saw how nice it was outdoors lol. Then I remembered that I had a cute swimsuit that was sent to me from PARAMIDONNA. If you’re not familiar with the brand, it’s a family run business – an eco-conscious luxury swimwear and beachwear brand, committed to producing sustainable swimwear.

They had sent me over a couple of swimsuits for the summer and I love the colors and styles! On their site they have an array of design choices and usually I would pick out a bikini but I fell in love with this papaya colored one-piece Naomi swimsuit. Once I got in it, I headed to the pool and everyone loved it and said the color looked great on my skin. Can be worn over a maxi skirt or net dress, its extremely versatile. More pics inside and where to find….

Location: My Spot

Hair & Makeup: Tyra In The City, M.A.C Cosmetics/Amaun Jones

Swimwear: Paramidonna One-Piece Naomi Papaya Swimsuit

Photographer: Pootie

One piece swimsuit in tangerine color with front cut out NAOMI by PARAMIDONNA. This item is made out of a luxurious fabric with a satin-like finish. It has beige recycled lining. The fabric is breathable with impressive characteristics: shape retention, two-way stretch, UV protection, chlorine proof, pilling resistant, sand resistant, resistance sun cream and oil. It is soft and durable.

This bathing suit is high cut, cheeky deep v neck and adjustable strappy, deep plunging v neckline. One piece swimsuit NAOMI tangerine is perfect for tropical vacation and holiday strips. For a stylish beach look, combine NAOMI one piece swimsuit with our beachwear. Our captivating designs give you the perfect summer outfit for an unforgettable time at the beach.

 

The post My Style: Paramidonna One-Piece Naomi Papaya Swimsuit appeared first on Talking With Tami.



from Talking With Tami https://ift.tt/t4hbOyX

Post a Comment

0 Comments