My Style: Animal Print One Shoulder Ring Cut Out Bodycon Dress

I felt a bit wild modeling this animal print one shoulder dress for one of my favorite curvy brands Chic & Curvy Boutique. Where could I see myself actually wearing this hot number? With the warm weather, definitely on vacation, out on a romantic date night, with friends for cocktails or a industry dinner party.

I love the metal ring detail and the stretch fabric in this dress. Made me feel very sexy for sure. And on the site guys, this dress comes in size large to 3x! I’m wearing a size medium here but could have went down a size. More pictures and where to find inside….

Location: Duluth, Ga

Hair & Makeup: Tyra In The City, MAC Cosmetics (Alexis)

Earrings: Chanel crystal earrings

Dress: Chic & Curvy Boutique one shoulder animal print cut out dress

Photographer: Meylissa

The post My Style: Animal Print One Shoulder Ring Cut Out Bodycon Dress appeared first on Talking With Tami.



from Talking With Tami https://ift.tt/IHfA0lq

Post a Comment

0 Comments