Welp I’m Shook! Actor Tyler James Williams Freestyles On ‘Sway In The Morning’

They always say, NEVER judge a book by it’s cover! Actor Tyler James Williams stopped by Sway In The Morning to talk about season 2 of Abbott Elementary. This guys is very in tune with himself and boy is he deep! I’ve been loving him since the first time I laid eyes on him on the very popular tv show, Everybody Hates Chris. I loved him on that show and his very sarcastic character lol!

Now Williams is starring on one of the most-watched tv shows on ABC called, Abbott Elementary that has won numerous awards! Abbott Elementary follows a group of public school teachers at a West Philadelphia elementary school. It got picked up for a second season. It has also won three Emmys!

Williams is also known for other roles in The Walking Dead, Dear White People and I can go on. He touched on working with a therapist, his career, family and then Sway hit him with the freestyle challenge and asked him to spit a few bars.

The 30-year-old freestyler wanted something a bit more upbeat and suggest Gorilla’s track “F.N.F. which was perfect to get him in the flow. I had NO clue he could rap like that and he was really good! He was so good that he went viral! You don’t believe me? Check out a video clip inside, you can see for yourself……

 

 

 

(Pics by ABC/Matt Sayles)

The post Welp I’m Shook! Actor Tyler James Williams Freestyles On ‘Sway In The Morning’ appeared first on Talking With Tami.



from Talking With Tami https://ift.tt/mzGxwQ9

Post a Comment

0 Comments