Stephen A. Smith Says Rihanna “Ain’t Beyonce” On ‘Sherri’

American sports television personality Stephen A. Smith sits down with talk show host Sherri Shepherd and doesn’t hold back on his feelings about Rihanna performing at the Super Bowl Halftime show, saying, “she ain’t Beyonce.” See quotes & clip below! We’d love to be considered for coverage. See video clip inside…

Sherri: Rihanna is going to be in the Super Bowl. I’m very excited. Are you excited for this Halftime Show? 

Stephen A. Smith: I don’t want to say I’m not excited. She’s fantastic. That’s not where I’m going with this. She’s a lot of things. She’s spectacular. And congratulations on new mama hood. There’s one thing she’s not. She AIN’T Beyonce [audience boos]. 

The only reason I brought up Beyonce is because Beyonce recently performed at the Super Bowl. And without Bruno Mars and Coldplay. 

Sherri: Ok but Beyonce performed and had her time and now Rihanna is coming back. I like Rihanna. 

Stephen A. Smith: You know what? I like television. I like a lot of talent out there. There’s some spectacular females in television, but everyone ain’t Sherri. That’s not throwing shade on them,  that’s appreciating their greatness, but understanding there’s levels. Ya know? 

Rihanna’s music is fantastic. She’s great. She’s a sister. I love her dearly. I listen to her music. I’m going to support her until the cows come home. I’m just telling you for ME there’s Beyonce and there’s everybody else. 

Sherri: I think Rihanna is going to surprise you, and I’m going to leave it at that.

The post Stephen A. Smith Says Rihanna “Ain’t Beyonce” On ‘Sherri’ appeared first on Talking With Tami.



from Talking With Tami https://ift.tt/6vLEHN4

Post a Comment

0 Comments