Steve Harvey Disses Sherri’s Family Feud Skills

Today on “SHERRI,” TV personality and host Steve Harvey recalled the time when Sherri shocked him into silence with a surprising answer on “Family Feud.” He showed the clip and revealed why she’s in the top 3worst celebrity guests of all time. Watch the hilarious clip below!

Sherri: I watched you so much on Family Feud, and when you invited me to come on with my family …. [Steve Harvey interrupts Sherri]

Steve Harvey: You know, you can stop right here. WHY I invited you … I do not know. I got a little surprise for you. I brought a clip of you on Family Feud. I brought the clip. You’re the worst. You’re in the top 3 worst celebrities. 

[Family Feud clip plays where Sherri was asked to name something a female cop does in the bedroom. She responded by saying, “cut his penis off.”]

Steve Harvey: You’re the worst. What did that have to do with the question? Police don’t even have knives. 

Sherri: It just came out, I was so nervous … 

Steve Harvey: No. No that’s not it. I know your history. I’ve been with you through your marriage and everything. That was personal.

The post Steve Harvey Disses Sherri’s Family Feud Skills appeared first on Talking With Tami.



from Talking With Tami https://ift.tt/JMY0rht

Post a Comment

0 Comments