Harley Davidson The Most Desirable Motorcycle

Over the weekend my fiancé surprised me with a motorcycle ride! He had already told me that he was an avid bike rider but just before he met me, he sold his Harley Davidson Ultra Limited. I was devastated to learn the news that he had just sold his bike! He said he just didn’t have the time to ride anymore and it sat most of the time plus a co-worker kept begging to buy it. He finally gave in and sold it but now he kinda regrets it since he met me lol! He always says, “if I would have met you just a few months earlier” lol. Well on Sunday, since he is still on Harley Davidson’s VIP list, they invited him out to see and ride the brand new bikes they have. He still has a lot of his gear too and bought me my very own Harley shirt too, so sweet!

We had a blast looking at all the new bikes and they even had a pink one for the girls! During our tour we got to ride the new 2023 street glide! I absolutely loved this bike, it rides so smooth and it reminded me of his old bike from pictures that he showed me. He loves the shade burgundy and his was all chromed out too. It was such a pleasant experience and now he is rethinking getting another one, yay! I have my fingers crossed that he gets a new one, its so much fun to cruise around town in! See some of the photos inside…

In 1903, out of a small shed in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, four young men lit a cultural wildfire that would grow and spread across geographies and generations. Their innovation and imagination for what was possible on two wheels sparked a transportation revolution and lifestyle that would make Harley-Davidson the most desirable motorcycle and lifestyle brand in the world. Today, we continue to define motorcycle culture and lifestyle, evoking soul-stirring emotion reflected in every product and experience we deliver – like we have for well over a century and will for generations to come.

Harley Davidson Street Glide

Harley Santa

 

The post Harley Davidson The Most Desirable Motorcycle appeared first on Talking With Tami.



from Talking With Tami https://ift.tt/bYCMA7t

Post a Comment

0 Comments