Top Five Looks You Can Achieve For An Office Setting

As some of you may know, I have been working in a corporate position part time for a few months now. I really enjoy it and it’s bringing me much joy to be around people in an office again. I haven’t worked for corporate in over 30 years, wow, I can’t believe it lol. I have a Federal Government job and I teach workshops to people that are trying to re-enter the job market.

It’s a classroom setting and ofcourse I have to look professional. Daily, I’m told that I wear some really nice outfits and I appreciate the compliments. I really try to dress to impress because part of my job is talking about your appearance when your networking withm people and landing interviews. Take a peek inside of my Top Five Looks You Can Achieve In An Office Setting

1. Classic Professional: A tailored suit or dress with neutral colors exudes a timeless and sophisticated vibe.
2. Smart Casual: Combining polished separates, like a blazer with chinos or a blouse with tailored pants, strikes a balance between professionalism and comfort.
3. Business Casual Chic: Elevated casual wear, such as a well-fitted dress or stylish button-up shirt with slacks or a pencil skirt, shows a contemporary yet polished look. (My favorite)
4. Modern Minimalism: Streamlined outfits with clean lines and a limited color palette create a modern and professional appearance.
5. Creative Professional: Infuse personal style with subtle pops of color or unique accessories while still maintaining a polished and office-appropriate ensemble.

The post Top Five Looks You Can Achieve For An Office Setting appeared first on Talking With Tami.



from Talking With Tami https://ift.tt/dx6m0l9

Post a Comment

0 Comments