Celebrity Style: Blake Lively Red Catsuit At Deadpool & Wolverine Premiere In NYC

New York City was the place to be last night and especially if you like Marvel movies! Blake Lively took over the red carpet for the premiere of Deadpool & Wolverine wearing a red & lace skintight custom catsuit! The deep red ensemble caught the eyes of the paparazzi as she strutted down the red carpet in stilettos! Also, on the carpet was her husband and star of the film Ryan Reynolds, gal pal/supermodel Gigi Hadid, Hugh Jackman Leslie Uggams, and a host of others. It was such a star-studded affair!

The mom of one paid homage to her hubby’s character Deadpool by wearing a skintight red jumper that people started creating a buzz about her look online! Some people loved it, while some hated it! Some said it was too costumey and she looked ridiculous. I am such a theme dresses so don’t ask me my opinion because I thought it was a sexy look and something she picked to support her man! I would have done the same thing lol. You can’t win them all and you have to choose your battles.

Another buzz worthy moment was people speculating that she is Lady Deadpool! I saw the film last night and that’s when Lady Deadpool makes her debut and she was too cute! The red skintight superhero outfit and blonde high ponytail is making me think that Blake is Lady Deadpool but we will find out on Thursday! I’m guessing it is her and she would make such a great fit for the role! I’m sure they have all sorts of things in the works. I’m thinking a spin off movie like I said in the last post, it’s possible, it’s definitely possible indeed!

See more photos and the designer of the custom look inside! I was pleasantly shocked at who designed this look as well!

Blake Lively and husband Ryan Reynolds

Blake and Gigi Hadid

Blake wearing Atelier Versace, interesting

 

 

(Photos by Noam Galai/Getty Images for Disney)

 

The post Celebrity Style: Blake Lively Red Catsuit At Deadpool & Wolverine Premiere In NYC appeared first on Talking With Tami.



from Talking With Tami https://ift.tt/cNYS5QM

Post a Comment

0 Comments