Celebrity Style: Halle Berry Red Dress On Jimmy Kimmel

Actress Halle Bailey sat down with Jimmy Kimmel last night to talk about Menopause, meeting Muhammad Ali, being asked out by Prince, thinking she might be in Deadpool & Wolverine, and her new movie, Never Let Go.

The Never Let Go actress, 58, shared that the late “Purple Rain” superstar Prince once asked her on a date, what??? Also, she said that the King of Pop Michael Jackson asked Babyface to set him up with a date with the superstar lol.

Prince died in 2016 at age 57. Back in 2011, Prince presented an award to Berry at the NAACP Image Awards.

Hugging Prince while accepting the award onstage, Berry started her speech at the time, “As if this couldn’t be more amazing to win an Image Award, but to have it be handed to you by Prince. I’ve only loved him my whole life, so thank you, Prince, for honoring me tonight….”

Berry told Andscape in 2017 that Prince was her first-ever concert experience growing up. “My first concert was Prince. That man, his music changed my childhood and my teenage years,” she told the outlet. “He got me through some shit. I was a huge, admiring fan of his, and I became a friend of his during his lifetime.”

For the show, Berry stepped out wearing a red midi dress, with a signature sculptural rose detail. She finished her look off with black metallic pumps, so sexy! I will say one thing, I will be so glad when she stops wearing that curly wig, that is not her real hair but it ages her a bit and its driving me crazy lol. Still such a beauty though! See more photos and the designer of her dress inside…

 

Halle was wearing Magda Butrym, very sexy, styled by Lindsay Flores

The post Celebrity Style: Halle Berry Red Dress On Jimmy Kimmel appeared first on Talking With Tami.



from Talking With Tami https://ift.tt/1K6JUMD

Post a Comment

0 Comments