Today we celebrated two very special ladies with the sweetest office birthday party! And of course, I couldn’t resist pulling this adorable Barbie-inspired dress from Unique Vintage out of my closet for the occasion.
If you know me, you already know I LOVE a good theme and dressing up for work is no exception! Why simply show up when you can make an entrance? This little number was definitely a crowd-pleaser and brought plenty of smiles to the celebration.
I’m also on our office decorating committee, which honestly couldn’t be more me. Give me a theme, some pretty details, flowers, a little sparkle and I’m in my happy place!
And can we talk about this dress?! Barbie meets sweet vintage charm in this dreamy midi, crafted from a lightweight mint-green woven fabric sprinkled with delicate white daisy florals and Barbie logos throughout. The form-fitting smocked bodice, flutter sleeves and elastic waist give it the prettiest feminine silhouette, while the tiered midi skirt and side pockets add that perfect touch of effortless fun.
It’s giving pretty, playful and perfectly pink-girl-at-heart energy even when the pink is actually mint green!
Perfect for a girls’ night out, shopping date, lounging around in style or after-work drinks. Because every occasion deserves a little fashion magic.
- Hair/TyraInTheCity
- Necklace/Tarina Tarantino Barbie Necklace (old)
- Dress: Unique Vintage/Barbie Ditzy Smock Daisy Midi Dress
- Sneakers: Keds & Kate Spade (old)
Photos: Grace In The Place
The post My Style: Barbie Daisy Smock Midi Dress appeared first on Talking With Tami.
from Talking With Tami https://ift.tt/DqSm4yz


0 Comments