Top 20 Holiday Playlist To Get You In The Christmas Spirit

While still trying to get into the holiday spirit, I usually turn on some music to put me in the mood. It brings back some good memories of when I was a young girl and watching my family dance and sing. During this time of year while you’re out shopping and driving in your car or at home baking or cooking, I put together a full list of my top 20 playlist of songs that will put a smile on your face and that you can play if you plan to have family and friends around. Songs very from hip hop to classics, it’s something for everyone. Have a great holiday season guys, stay safe!

    • All I Want For Christmas Is You, Mariah Carey
    • Santa Please, Toni Braxton
    • The Christmas Song, Nat King Cole
    • Boyz II Men, Let It Snow
    • This Christmas, Chris Brown
    • Run DMC, Christmas in Hollis
    • I’ll Be Home For Christmas, Micheal Buble
    •  Do You Hear What I Hear, Whitney Houston
    • Joy To The World, Aretha Franklin
    • Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree, Brenda Lee
    • Sleigh Ride, Johnny Mathis
    • TLC, Sleigh Ride
    • Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, Sam Smith
    • Christmas Just Ain’t Christmas Without The One You Love, The O’Jays
    • Santa Tell Me, Ariana Grande
    • This Christmas, Johnny Hathaway
    • 8 Days of Christmas, Destiny’s Child,
    • Every Year, Every Christmas, Luther Vandross
    • Someday at Christmas, Stevie Wonder
    • Santa Baby, Eartha Kitt
  • Bonus: Santa Claus Is Comin To Town, Jackson 5

All of these songs can be found on Spotify.com

 

The post Top 20 Holiday Playlist To Get You In The Christmas Spirit appeared first on Talking With Tami.



from Talking With Tami https://ift.tt/3a84BvQ

Post a Comment

0 Comments