My Style: Leading Lady Ava Scalloped Bra

Since losing a bit of weight the last couple of years, I noticed that my bra size has gone down tremendously. I don’t know if you guys remember but I was very busty wearing a whopping 36DD! I am now in a 34 D and glad about that! I reached out to one of my favorite online bra brands Leading Lady to see if they had some pretty bras I could try! They were super excited to send me over a few new bras to try! Sure enough when they arrived, they fit perfect and so comfortable!

I tried on the Ava bra which is a lace bra that isn’t itchy at all! It’s a soft lace fabric designed to make you feel sexy without compromising comfort. It has great support and I wore it throughout the day and I was pretty impressed. Most times, I am rushing home to yank a bra off but not with this one. It also smooths your sides and back area with a seamless feel and look. The neckline is very sexy and what I liked most about it. Plus I need that extra pad to give me nice lift. More pictures inside and where to find, check them out if you’re in the need of new bras and they are extremely affordable and good quality!

Location: Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort

Hair & Makeup: Tyra In The City and Aniyah

Robe: Silk Robe courtesy of BLK tv

Bra: Leading Lady Ava scalloped lace underwire bra

Photographer: Aniyah

The post My Style: Leading Lady Ava Scalloped Bra appeared first on Talking With Tami.



from Talking With Tami https://ift.tt/3m439i0

Post a Comment

0 Comments