Wardrobe Breakdown: Jennifer Lopez On Instagram

My favorite Latina superstar Jennifer Lopez recently asked her followers if she should wear a jacket or not in her post on Instagram. I love the jacket and reminds me of that tough exterior look from New York street fashion. She always kills her looks anyway but this shows her in a different light! I love the leather bomber jacket and the bralette as well underneath, she totally gets fashion and I love it! The sleek ponytails is lovely too and giving sophistication! Her stylist Rob puts her together so elegantly, wow!  Check out more pictures inside and y’all stay blessed and safe out there!

Jennifer was wearing a Ami Paris moto jacket, ET Ochs top from the Fall 2022 Collection and Bulgari jewels, styled by Rob Zangardi, love it!

The post Wardrobe Breakdown: Jennifer Lopez On Instagram appeared first on Talking With Tami.



from Talking With Tami https://ift.tt/33vHLgI

Post a Comment

0 Comments