Jennifer Hudson Talks About Is ‘Overexplaining’ Everything A Dating Dealbreaker

In the latest game of “Dealbreakers,” Jennifer Hudson asks her live studio audience if they could date someone who overexplains everything, then shares her own answer. Plus, JHud and her audience decide if they could you date someone who lived six hours away or someone who was too sensitive about keeping things clean.

I do think that people need to explain certain things on a date but NOT everything! I will give you a perfect example! I tell men what I do for a living, which is media. I don’t like to share too much of what I do because it works for me and against me usually! They act like they think what I do is really cool and see all the perks but then later on they get intimated with the perks, celebrities I get to meet and more! They either get it or they don’t and at my big age, I don’t have a lot of time to explain everything and it gets weird after awhile! See what Jen had to say inside….

The post Jennifer Hudson Talks About Is ‘Overexplaining’ Everything A Dating Dealbreaker appeared first on Talking With Tami.



from Talking With Tami https://ift.tt/XP8IvZc

Post a Comment

0 Comments