Celebrity Style: Phaedra Parks Pink & Black Tweed Skirt Set In Photoshoot

She’s back! Congratulations goes out to my girl Phaedra Parks! She just made a huge announcement on her social media yesterday with an impromptu photoshoot showing herself holding a peach standing in front of a private jet!

Pha Pha always do it up big and she wanted everyone to know that yes, she is returning back to The Real Housewives of Atlanta to help boost those horrible ratings over at Bravo lol! In her caption she wrote, “You called, I answered,” The mom-of-two boys is set to be jetting off to some exotic location with the girls this season and I know it will be a time had! I can’t wait to see my girl Cynthia Bailey too, she told me recently that they only have a few more weeks to film.

Around the rumor mill, it was reported that Phaedra quit Married to Medicine because she got into an altercation with production and a few cast members, when Dr. Heavenly invited Phaedra’s ex Apollo Nida and his new wife on a trip. That didn’t sit too well with the Diva and she exited the show. I don’t know how true that is but I wouldn’t put up with that crap either. I always thought that show was a not a good fit for Phaedra, she belongs on Atlanta Housewives for sure!

In Phaedra’s shoot she was wearing a cute two-piece tweed set, rocking blonde hair and designer accessories. I can’t wait to see her and Porsha cut up like old times! Those two ladies are always fashion forward and I enjoy watching them on camera! See more photos and the designer of the look inside…

Phaedra was wearing Jovani and Chanel accessories, cute!

 

 

 

Images by Freddy O

The post Celebrity Style: Phaedra Parks Pink & Black Tweed Skirt Set In Photoshoot appeared first on Talking With Tami.



from Talking With Tami https://ift.tt/w5frbcy

Post a Comment

0 Comments