Okiboro House Of Tsukemen: A Culinary Journey Into Japanese Noodle Artistry

I had such a great weekend! I ventured over to a new “Michelin list” restaurant in Atlanta called Okiboro House of Tsukemen. I had no clue what to expect when we arrived but after a few minutes of talking to our waiter, I knew it was going to be something spectacular!

Okiboru House of Tsukemen is a ramen restaurant chain known for its tsukemen, a style of “dipping ramen” where the noodles are served separately from the broth. Founded by individuals who trained in Japan, Okiboru aims to introduce tsukemen to a wider audience outside Japan. They make their own noodles on-site and brew their broth for twice as long as typical ramen broths to achieve the perfect consistency for dipping.

Okiboru has locations in Georgia (Sandy Springs, Duluth, Buckhead, and the Mall of Georgia) and New York City. Their NYC location, Okiboru House of Tsukemen, offers a cozy dining experience with an open kitchen and counter seating. Popular dishes include the namesake tsukemen and tontori ramen, both praised for their rich and flavorful broths. I stopped in the newest Mall of Georgia location because I literally live within walking distance.

I thoroughly enjoyed the appetizers, entrees and my strawberry mocktail that the manager made for me! He told me he was happy I enjoyed it but couldn’t make it again if his life depended on it because he mixed together ingredients off the top of his head lol.

I never had such flavorful food that was so fresh! I also loved the atmosphere, the friendly staff and learning how to use chopsticks correctly, they were so patient with me! Such a wonderful place to head to after work for drinks, dine in or outside on the patio, or to have a celebration. For the two of us, we spent about $80 but it was well worth it!  See all that we had inside….

 

Ebi Karage amazing

Green Tea and Okiboru Buns Loved!

Strawberry Mint Mocktail so good!

Tonkotsu with Chicken So Flavorful!

Cheesecake

 

Okiboru House of Tsukemen

3333 Buford Dr Ste VD01C
Buford, GA 30519

The post Okiboro House Of Tsukemen: A Culinary Journey Into Japanese Noodle Artistry appeared first on Talking With Tami.



from Talking With Tami https://ift.tt/gqfd8W3

Post a Comment

0 Comments