Professional dancer and Dancing with the Stars host Julianne Hough arrived at the season premiere party looking absolutely snazzy! While all of the new contestants brought their A-game to the red carpet, Julianne definitely caught my eye in this head-to-toe red Alaïa moment.
Staying true to the late Azzedine Alaïa’s signature aesthetic, the look beautifully blends sculptural drama with wearable sophistication. Her cotton-gabardine crop top features an attached belt that ties elegantly at the back, while the coordinating tapered pants take things to another level with self-tie ankle cuffs, dramatic cutouts and playful ruffled trims.
The result? Sexy, polished and just a little bit daring! I love how the architectural details give this ensemble so much personality without overwhelming the look.
And honestly, this is exactly the kind of outfit I’d reach for when I want to turn heads whether it’s a night out dancing, cocktails with the girls or a fabulous date night.
Julianne definitely understood the assignment!
Julianne wearing belted Alaïa top and pants cute!
(ABC/ José Alvarado
The post Celebrity Style: Julianne Hough’s Red Outfit On Dancing With The Stars appeared first on Talking With Tami.
from Talking With Tami https://ift.tt/diFGuUc


0 Comments