A Little Beauty Talk: The Products I’m Loving Right Now!

It’s been a little minute since I’ve chatted about beauty and the products I’m currently loving, so I thought it was time for a little beauty catch-up!

Since transitioning into my full-time corporate career, my everyday makeup routine has changed a bit. Because I’m seeing clients throughout the day, I love a soft, polished beat nothing too heavy, just enough makeup to look fresh, professional and put-together. I still love getting dolled up, of course, but these days I’m all about that effortless, pretty-girl glow!

Whenever I discover a fun new beauty find or receive something that I genuinely fall in love with—I love sharing it with you guys. And I have a few goodies that have been making their way into my beauty routine lately!

My Signature Scent: Versace Crystal Emerald

Let me tell you about the fragrance that has become my everyday work signature! I was introduced to Versace Crystal Emerald by my daughter’s friend, Nae, who is a serious fragrance and beauty enthusiast. She has built a huge following on Instagram, where she shares her love of all things beauty from makeup and perfume to skincare and everything in between.

Nae actually gifted me this fragrance as a wedding gift, and let’s just say… she knew exactly what she was doing! I fell in love with it almost immediately.

I wear it to work all the time, and it has quickly become my go-to fragrance. It’s light, feminine, sweet and incredibly easy to wear. And the best part? I get compliments every single time I put it on! Who doesn’t love that?

The fragrance opens with bergamot oil from Italy, peach alcoholate and pink peppercorn, giving it a fresh, slightly fruity introduction. The heart features green rosebuds, jasmine absolute and raspberry sorbet, while the base settles into soft white musk, incense and tonka bean. The overall fragrance family is floral and musky, creating that pretty combination of delicate florals, warmth and subtle sweetness.

And ladies, if you love layering your fragrance, yes, please! I love pairing mine with a coordinating lotion and a little body powder. It gives the scent another layer and helps create that soft, pretty fragrance cloud that follows you throughout the day.

Pretty in Pink: Dior Blush

Another beauty favorite I’ve been reaching for lately is my Dior blush stick in pink. I’m absolutely loving the “babydoll cheeks” beauty trend right now!

There’s something so fresh and youthful about a soft flush of pink across the cheeks. It gives your face that sweet, rosy, just-pinched look without making your makeup feel heavy. Especially for summer, I think it’s absolutely adorable!

A little pink blush, lashes, a soft lip and that’s really all you need for a pretty everyday look.

And We Can’t Forget Fenty!

Of course, Fenty Beauty lip glosses deserve a little love too! If you’re getting your beauty bag ready for fall and looking for some new lip shades to play around with, definitely take a peek at their glosses.

They have so many gorgeous colors, from subtle everyday shades to richer tones that are perfect for the cooler months. And I love a lip product that actually sticks around, because nobody has time to constantly reapply lipstick all day!

At the end of the day, I’m still a girly girl at heart. I love pretty packaging, beautiful fragrances, pink blush, glossy lips and anything that makes getting ready feel a little more special.

Whether I’m heading into the office, meeting friends for dinner or simply want to feel a little extra fabulous, I believe those little beauty rituals can make such a difference.

So, if you’re refreshing your beauty bag for fall, I hope you find a few new goodies that make you feel beautiful, confident and completely you! Now excuse me while I go put on some blush, gloss and perfume… because why not?

The post A Little Beauty Talk: The Products I’m Loving Right Now! appeared first on Talking With Tami.



from Talking With Tami https://ift.tt/9PwOSHN

Post a Comment

0 Comments